Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Where is the import file that imports all models to server and client?

Wekan/General · July 8, 2019 at 8:41pm

Wekan / General · July 8, 2019 at 8:41pm

I've learned that in a meteor app you should export your api models and import them on the server startup and in each file in the client that use the api model file. But I'm not able to figure out how it is done here in Wekan. Any explanation would be appreciated.

July 9, 2019 at 10:09am

Wekan database schema and REST API is at https://github.com/wekan/wekan at wekan/models/*

July 9, 2019 at 8:07pm

I know that. but what I mean is: In another meteor app you should import it in each file its used like this: // Import to load these api templates import { workerCollection } from '../../api/worker.js';

I even import all api in server startup in the same way. How wekan do works without it? @xet7

Edited

July 9, 2019 at 9:44pm

@mjo I don't know. I am not original author of Wekan. I have only maintained Wekan since 2016-12 with incremental upgrades.

July 10, 2019 at 4:14pm

@mjo I don't know. I am not original author of Wekan. I have only maintained Wekan since 2016-12 with incremental upgrades.

Ok thank you I will try to figure out how it is done

July 15, 2019 at 2:21pm

It seems that at newest Wekan at https://github.com/wekan/wekan at master branch models are imported and migrated at wekan/server/migrations.js