Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

Has anyone built a successful pit deck?

Has anyone built a successful pit deck?

Startup SpaceΒ /Β GeneralΒ Β·Β March 27, 2019 at 12:09am

I'm at a point in my startup where I require investors, therefore, it's time for me to take my startup to the next level by building our first pitch deck. If anyone has experience in this please share, thank you.

Load previous messages

May 6, 2019 at 10:05am

i have problem building MVP πŸ€ͺ, but i think its something which should be enough for someone to make value / save time / make money. And in same time have some return on you, either user feedback or early profit πŸ’°

May 6, 2019 at 3:02pm

Yes exactly! At least gaining some info. I have a friend who is going to go YC 2019S. He told me that profit is very very difficult in the early stage

unless your product is hot or you are a coding genius

@kinderminder Why you have a problem building MVP? I saw your current project (the API one). That is a pretty good idea

in terms of building it or getting early customers (selling it)

May 7, 2019 at 12:03am

@kinderminder Why you have a problem building MVP? I saw your current project (the API one). That is a pretty good idea

it's cause i like to explore and do more projects at once, and sometimes we build some prototype which have more features then its need for MVP, which are untested and not ready for public or at least mass usage

I said i have problem with MVP, cause I always want more. Same in life, if I need to run one circle, i will run two ... idk why, probably have built in hardwork, which doesn't end smart always