Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Startup Space

Startup Space is a community for startup owners and workers. Ask or share anything related Startup topic.

Startup Space / General

How To Become A Millionaire In 5 Years (Or Less)

Startup Space/General · March 25, 2019 at 3:22pm

Startup Space / General · March 25, 2019 at 3:22pm
elon.jpeg

It doesn’t matter where you currently are in your financial situation — whether just starting out or already making lots of money.

Most people, no matter what their income, are treading water. As a person’s income rises, so does their spending.

Few people understand how to continually increase their income, lifestyle, and joy at the same time.

In this article, you will learn:

• how to become wealthy
  • how to build a life that continually increases your level of confidence and joy
  • how to continually expand, learn, grow, and succeed as a person
  • how to develop mentorships, friendships, and strategic partnerships with nearly anyone you want

If these things are not interesting to you, then this article was not written for you.

Read whole article on: https://medium.com/@benjaminhardy/10-skills-to-becoming-a-millionaire-in-5-years-or-less-e16b8b20500c

March 26, 2019 at 8:58pm

On my personal experience. I feel like topics like this are just clickbait. Did anyone read this?

Well, its kind look like a click bait but I follow Benjamin for few years and he indeed have valuable content

Maybe this post is not great, but check his other posts

Well, its kind look like a click bait but I follow Benjamin for few years and he indeed have valuable content

I see, I'll check him out then thanks for the article.

like-fill