Vanila / General

Hilarious Upwork Jobs ๐Ÿคฃ

Hilarious Upwork Jobs ๐Ÿคฃ

Vanilaย /ย Generalย ยทย April 6, 2019 at 4:43am

I can't stop laughing right now. Was going through Upwork to see if there are some interesting work/projects and I found this funny job posting.

So i decided to create this thread where we all can share funny / hilarious Upwork jobs. Feel free to share some laugh with others, so you can make our day more productive ๐Ÿ˜.

Here is the first one. Wait for it ...

Site/app traffic

upwork funny job posts
Hi, I am launching a new site/app I need 1Million visits to my site in a months time:
1. must be real people (no bots)
2. Preferably USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA etc
3. google ad friendly Thanks

Budget: $200

This guy know what he is looking for. Basically what he want to get is 1 million visitors, which are of course the real one, no bots and shits, to be from top tier countries (USA, UK, CA, AUS) and to be google friendly.

Honestly, I would pay $300, if someone can deliver it ๐Ÿคช. Kidding ..

Load previous messages

April 6, 2019 at 6:30am

I'm New Here!!

Yeah, also I have come acrossed with this problem before. I have been using Upwork for 3 months and want to share my thoughts about it.

1. You send proposal but client doesnโ€™t look at proposals that freelancers sent. Now I have sent 17 proposals but clients donโ€™t reply my proposal. So, I wasted my connects.
    2. Now I am interviewing with a client to design an app. But client availability is so terrible. He doesnโ€™t reply my messages. It is so bad situation.
    3. Then some clients canโ€™t write job descriptions. They want UI/UX Designer to design an application, but also want to know Front-end development. This is horrible.
    4. Also client budgets is so bad. They looking for a UI Designer to redesign the entire application. But budget is 150$ ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I shared 4 problems that I have come acrossed. If you want I can write a thread about it. Please let me know.

Also you can check out my Upwork profile ๐Ÿ˜: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01106eaf6a91e2735e

like-fill

I feel you bro @nicatmanafovv . That is probably what we all facing. Upwork can really be time consuming and energy taker.

like-fill

In februar i sent over 100 proposals btw.

Nice profile on Upwork ๐Ÿ‘

I feel you bro @nicatmanafovv . That is probably what we all facing. Upwork can really be time consuming and energy taker.

Thanks bro! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah, also I have come acrossed with this problem before. I have been using Upwork for 3 months and want to share my thoughts about it.

1. You send proposal but client doesnโ€™t look at proposals that freelancers sent. Now I have sent 17 proposals but clients donโ€™t reply my proposal. So, I wasted my connects.
                2. Now I am interviewing with a client to design an app. But client availability is so terrible. He doesnโ€™t reply my messages. It is so bad situation.
                3. Then some clients canโ€™t write job descriptions. They want UI/UX Designer to design an application, but also want to know Front-end development. This is horrible.
                4. Also client budgets is so bad. They looking for a UI Designer to redesign the entire application. But budget is 150$ ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I shared 4 problems that I have come acrossed. If you want I can write a thread about it. Please let me know.

Also you can check out my Upwork profile ๐Ÿ˜: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01106eaf6a91e2735e

Yes, it is so annoying when you send connections, the Customer then simply closes the offer ๐Ÿ˜

like-fill

Multiple people with similar work, build a instagram automation tool, one has 5k budget, one has 200 budget. Both software has almost same set of features.

like-fill

June 4, 2019 at 12:12am
                      like-fill

Just wanted to share this funny guy who is looking for UI/UX with big balls ๐Ÿ˜. What if its UI/UX guy is a girl?

June 6, 2019 at 6:12pm

Hahahah

is he serious ? lol

June 11, 2019 at 1:57pm

big footballs, he meant.