Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Wekan watercooler

The Wekan watercooler

Welcome to the Wekan watercooler, a space for general chat with everyone in the community. Jump in to the conversation below or introduce yourself!

Load previous messages

March 2, 2023 at 10:15am

I've just gone to login to my Wekan account on both my smartphone and the webpage and both are saying login forbidden. I've tried resetting my password, but it's saying my account doesn't exist. Have I been deleted?

March 2, 2023 at 1:24pm

@mahoganybomber Please try now again. Thanks!

March 24, 2023 at 5:32pm

Hi. not able to run Wekan on windows(Chrome browser). error attached here. please advise. thanks

Try with Docker using docker-compose.yml from https://github.com/wekan/wekan

Without Docker it should work too, if you have installed required from https://github.com/wekan/wekan/wiki/Offline

April 19, 2023 at 7:52am

Afternoon everyone,

I'm curious, if you have a web Wekan account and use it regularly is it possible to then migrate that account to your own server? Setting up my server is taking longer than I thought it would and I don't want to get too used to using the web Wekan account if it means I'll have to just re-do everything when my Wekan instance is running.

April 19, 2023 at 10:08am

Hi everyone,

If you use web Wekan a lot, is it relatively easy to transfer your account across to your own Wekan server?

Hi @xet7, thanks. Does that mean I would just use export/import when I get my server working?

@mahoganybomber Yes, with export/import board.

like-fill

April 20, 2023 at 9:02am

@mahoganybomber Yes, with export/import board.

As ever, many thanks.

April 24, 2023 at 1:17pm
                            like-fill

So maybe some WeKan contributor, or me, will add it sometime

June 26, 2023 at 7:59pm

Hi , my namen is Luis, WeKan beginner and searching for user and admin Informations .

June 27, 2023 at 6:50pm

October 11, 2023 at 12:58pm

OK - if I had any hair left it would be gone shortly :-) I have taken the current docker-compose.yml, changed only the URL and done a compose up which works. I register, create a board, add a list and then a card. Click on the card and it will not scroll.

My previously installed instances are all working as normal - scroll with mousewheel but anything new simply will not. I have installed instances on debian 11 and debian 12 - tried accessing from Linux and Windows desktops but it never moves. I am sure it will be me but I am stumped now tbh.

Version shows as 7.10.0 meteor 2.13.3 node 14.21.4 and mongo 6.0.10. Image is gchr.io :latest but same outcome with wekanteam/wekan

Oh - also - there is no visible scrollbar rendered either whereas they are on my older working systems

Edited

lol - thank you - fwiw I just exported/imported my older working image to new machine and that worked but obvs not good to have mismatched code and db potentially. Will watch for the push.

Edited

February 23, 2024 at 6:50am

are there some where share templates