Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Wekan watercooler

The Wekan watercooler

Welcome to the Wekan watercooler, a space for general chat with everyone in the community. Jump in to the conversation below or introduce yourself!

Load previous messages

December 31, 2021 at 1:06pm

ok - just saw an issue on Github referring to mquandallemoment and when I look at my browser inspector I see this message: Loading failed for the <script> with source “http://localhost/packages/mquandalle_moment/locale/en-gb.js?=1640948758484”

so I guess that's the issue... Not a dealbreaker but jarring :-)

December 31, 2021 at 7:16pm

@b3lt3r dates depend on language. English is m/d/y, English (UK) is d/m/y. You can select language at right top click your username / Language.

@b3lt3r That language stuff will change to be always set serverside, so it will work always correctly, and there will be selection of any date format.

@b3lt3r About being "dealbreaker", well, you have not paid anything yet, so there is not yet any deal. ;)

Although, if you have already paid for something, then there is a deal, and you will receive what you have ordered, if you have not received it already.

It's not like I could figure out who is who, only based on chat nickname

All paid features are at Roadmap, link to Roadmap at https://wekan.github.io

Sometime after some feature is implemented, it is removed from Roadmap, becuase that feature is already paid and exists in WeKan.

Anyway, I'm currently in progress of making major backend changes, implementing major features, etc.

Although visually WeKan will still look the same, only some features added

January 1, 2022 at 11:30am

Morning! - Dealbreaker was intended as - "not that important in the scheme" - trust me the effort you put in is valued :-)

I have always had my language set to UK....

root@mike-i3:~# locale LANG=en_GB.UTF-8 LANGUAGE=en_GB:en LC_CTYPE="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_NUMERIC="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_TIME="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_COLLATE="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_MONETARY="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_MESSAGES="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_PAPER="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_NAME="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_ADDRESS="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_TELEPHONE="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_MEASUREMENT="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_ALL=

root@mike-i3:~# date Sat 1 Jan 11:35:05 GMT 2022

thats from my desktop the browser is running on

root@nuc11:~# locale -k LC_TIME abday="Sun;Mon;Tue;Wed;Thu;Fri;Sat" day="Sunday;Monday;Tuesday;Wednesday;Thursday;Friday;Saturday" abmon="Jan;Feb;Mar;Apr;May;Jun;Jul;Aug;Sep;Oct;Nov;Dec" mon="January;February;March;April;May;June;July;August;September;October;November;December" am_pm="am;pm" d_t_fmt="%a %d %b %Y %T %Z" d_fmt="%d/%m/%y" t_fmt="%T" t_fmt_ampm="%l:%M:%S %P %Z" era= era_year="" era_d_fmt="" alt_digits= era_d_t_fmt="" era_t_fmt="" time-era-num-entries=0 time-era-entries="S" week-ndays=7 week-1stday=19971130 week-1stweek=4 first_weekday=2 first_workday=2 cal_direction=1 timezone="" date_fmt="%a %e %b %H:%M:%S %Z %Y" time-codeset="UTF-8" alt_mon="January;February;March;April;May;June;July;August;September;October;November;December" ab_alt_mon="Jan;Feb;Mar;Apr;May;Jun;Jul;Aug;Sep;Oct;Nov;Dec"

This is from the server with the docker for Wekan running

fwiw it looks the same when I use a browser from Win10 which is also set UK

I am still assuming the underlying issue is the mquandalle failing to load en_gb.js into my browser

Edited

January 2, 2022 at 1:19pm

That language code is from WeKan original creator https://github.com/mquandalle . After him, I continued maintaining WeKan https://github.com/wekan/wekan/wiki/FAQ#what-was-wekan-fork--wefork . Anyway, all that language code will be replaced with some simpler code that I will write sometime.

March 9, 2022 at 4:51pm

Vote for Wekan here, in the Free and Open Source Software Awards: https://www.20i.com/foss-awards/category/project-management

March 2, 2023 at 10:15am