Join the conversation

Sign in to join this conversation, and others like it, in the communities you care about.

Wekan

Wekan is an open-source kanban board (Trello like) which allows a card-based task and to-do management.

Wekan / General

Wekan watercooler

The Wekan watercooler

Welcome to the Wekan watercooler, a space for general chat with everyone in the community. Jump in to the conversation below or introduce yourself!

Load previous messages

November 17, 2021 at 10:04am

adding is in progress, not ready yet

Great - my 5.17 works fine as is so I'm safe till then :-)

December 15, 2021 at 7:26pm

well.... I have gone to the dark side and started migrating all my Pi apps onto an amd64 Debian host so the arm64 issue isn't one for me any more :-) As an aside - is there any exposure to the Log4J vulnerability? I can't imagine there is but definitive confirmation would be great.

December 16, 2021 at 5:00am

You are the 4th that asked about Log4j. When there is no Java code in WeKan at all.

And no Log4j at all.

December 31, 2021 at 10:27am

ok - thank you, good to be certain!

Other Q. My dates all display in American m/d/y format. My browser is set to English (UK), my Linux desktop is set en_gb as is my linux server that the docker runs on. I log in with language English (UK) and always see dates is mm/dd/yyy format.....

WeKan ® Version 5.84.0 Meteor version 2.2 Node version 12.22.7 MongoDB version 4.4.10

I've used a new private browser, cleared cache but still it shows in US date format

December 31, 2021 at 1:06pm

ok - just saw an issue on Github referring to mquandallemoment and when I look at my browser inspector I see this message: Loading failed for the <script> with source “http://localhost/packages/mquandalle_moment/locale/en-gb.js?=1640948758484”

so I guess that's the issue... Not a dealbreaker but jarring :-)

December 31, 2021 at 7:16pm

@b3lt3r dates depend on language. English is m/d/y, English (UK) is d/m/y. You can select language at right top click your username / Language.

@b3lt3r That language stuff will change to be always set serverside, so it will work always correctly, and there will be selection of any date format.

@b3lt3r About being "dealbreaker", well, you have not paid anything yet, so there is not yet any deal. ;)

Although, if you have already paid for something, then there is a deal, and you will receive what you have ordered, if you have not received it already.

It's not like I could figure out who is who, only based on chat nickname

All paid features are at Roadmap, link to Roadmap at https://wekan.github.io

Sometime after some feature is implemented, it is removed from Roadmap, becuase that feature is already paid and exists in WeKan.

Anyway, I'm currently in progress of making major backend changes, implementing major features, etc.

Although visually WeKan will still look the same, only some features added

January 1, 2022 at 11:30am

Morning! - Dealbreaker was intended as - "not that important in the scheme" - trust me the effort you put in is valued :-)

I have always had my language set to UK....

root@mike-i3:~# locale LANG=en_GB.UTF-8 LANGUAGE=en_GB:en LC_CTYPE="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_NUMERIC="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_TIME="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_COLLATE="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_MONETARY="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_MESSAGES="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_PAPER="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_NAME="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_ADDRESS="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_TELEPHONE="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_MEASUREMENT="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_GB.UTF-8" LC_ALL=